Marketing Funding for Innovative SME’s
Want to learn more?
We love talking all things design and marketing, so feel free to get in touch if you want to find out more about the things covered in this post.
We like to help out our existing and potential clients wherever possible, so when we became aware of the mega generous marketing funding via innovation vouchers available to small to medium sized enterprises (part funded by the European Regional Development Fund) within Greater Birmingham, Solihull, Black Country and The Marches – we jumped right on it to find out more information…
Marketing is a requirement for all business, but limited budgets can sometimes be the stopgap in propelling your business to the success it rightly deserves. Via matched funding, where a SME needs to match £1 received by the Innovation Voucher with £1 of its own company funds, you can receive anything from £1,500 up to £2,500 in funding to double your own budget to £3000 – £5000. What’s the criteria I hear you ask, well simply as follows:
- Located in one of the above listed areas
- Have received less than Euros 200,000 de minimis state aid in the last three years
- Meet the European Union definition of a small and medium sized enterprise i.e. employ less than 250 full time staff (or equivalent), have an annual turnover of no more than 50 million euros and/or annual balance sheet no more than 43 million euros
- Able to contribute a minimum of £1,500 to match fund the grant
- Meet the eligibility guidelines for use of the Innovation Voucher
Which areas of Graphic Design and Marketing can the Voucher be used to help with:
- Development of a marketing strategy for your business, to ensure maximum return on investment of a new innovative product service or process
- Exploitation of advanced web technologies to enhance your existing website
- Video and/or Animation promoting your services/products
- New service delivery and customer interface
- Launch of a new product/services to the business
- Product packaging prototypes
Still feeling a little confused or thinking surely this it’s too good to be true? Well give us a tinkle or ping an email over and we’ll put you in touch with the experts who’ll be able answer all of your questions.